Another of the classic Ethiopian coffee regions, Sidamo coffees are known for medium body, delicate fruits, spice, and citrus. Our FTO Natural Sidamo fits the bill.
- Processing Method: Natural, Sun-Dried
- Region: Sidamo Africa
- Harvest: May-October: Fly crop December– February
- Altitude: 1550-2200 meters
- Cupping Notes: Good body, medium acidity, well-balanced, occasionally ordinary and sometimes with a hint of fruity and wild taste.
- Aroma: Fruity character, light berry notes, medium body and balanced sweetness
- Roast: Medium/Light, Fair Trade, Organic